Friday 1 April 2016

A one-time update .... maybe?

I'm not sure if anyone will be even reading this - the last (and at the time final) update - has been posted more than a year ago, after all. But a few weeks ago I tried something that I never did before: writing a punishment essay. And I thought I'd share that one.

I met Matron Fox in the Written Punishments Group on Yahoo and she has a thing for essays, so I thought I'd offer to write one for her. We did a tiny bit of roleplay and I ended up with the task of having to write an essay on "why a proper English gymslip is the perfect dress for a girl's school uniform". The essay was to consist of at least 1000 words which doesn't seem too much at first glance but trust me - that was very very hard. I was running out of ideas about what to write towards the end and just finished it with 1004 words. Kudos to everyone who ever wrote a punishment essay with several thousand words.

 

 


So, anyone still here? Let me know in the comments below, or shoot me a message on FetLife.

8 comments:

  1. Great to see youa re back at desk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still following you Cornelia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes still reading. I check your blog from time to time. I spoke to you before on here. I'm not on FetLife but you can find me on Flickr as well as photos of me wearing my school uniform.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check this blog periodically hoping that you are ok, Cornelia. I'm rooting for you to get back into the line writing game. I loved following your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ,a good work . I wait see you in the wp group

    Don Constantino

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations
    cravatman

    ReplyDelete

Please don't post anonymously. I'd like to know who's reading me blog, so it would be nice if you would at least select "Name/URL" and put in your name. Thank you.