Saturday 30 June 2012

Day 268 - Endlessly writing & a tiny change to my uniform rules

Dear readers,

last time I told you about the Written Punishment group. I'm glad that I found a group of people who share my interests in school uniform and school discipline.

Those who follow my blog know that I had a hard time wearing my school uniform at all times. I wasn't too keen on the elastic skirt because I wanted a skirt that swings when walking. Also it was a bit short for my taste. A few weeks ago I bought a non-elastic skirt from adult-size-school-uniform.com. The quality was superb as always but it was at least one size too small (and there weren't any skirts in my size available). So again I wasn't too happy. I then decided to order a gymslip and I have to say: This is the most comfy clothing ever! I don't know why so many girls detest their gymslip. It feels so wonderfully girly. For the first time in months I wore my school uniform at all times last week. I came home, changed into my uniform and stayed in it until bed time. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't wait to get into it again (even though it's already 25°C inside at 10 PM).

Thankfully Miss Genteel, one of the teachers in the Written Punishment group, ordered me to change my uniform rules accordingly:

I have checked your uniform rules and would like to change some things:
- Summer uniform: navy blue gymslip with blue or red ribbon (instead of the skirt) - the other items remain
 - Summer uniform to be worn from 1st April until 30th September
 (included) - the other rules remain
- PE uniform: blue polo blouse / white P.E. skirt / white ankle socks / white or black plimsolls (not these ugly trainers! they don't go with a school girl).

Here are some pictures of my new uniform. Of course I am to wear a short-sleeved blouse at the moment but I thought the long-sleeved blouse would look nicer on the photos (and it hides my man-arms). And yes, I still need to find some plimsolls.




In the background you can see the tiny desk where I write my lines. The wooden chair helps the get into the school feeling. I got the desk and chair from IKEA for just a couple of Euros. Good investment.

Here is me writing lines and spending some time in the corner:



Speaking of writing lines: I had to do a horrible task the last couple of days. Yes, it took me several days. I had to write "Inappropriately obstrigillating an inctuated commandment incurs impositions for floccinaucinihilipilificating foolishly"(!) 400 times (!!). And yes, I just wrote the last sentence out of memory. It took my 10 hours spread over 3 days to complete the assignment. According to the teacher, Mr Buckley, the sentence means "Wrongly resisting an emphasised instruction will lead to a punishment for treating it as a trivial matter" but that didn't much help writing it.

Here are the written lines:












It actually was a nice task to "break in" my new gymslip. And the gymslip certainly made me feel like a schoolgirl who is punished and has to write lines.

Of course the hot and humid weather made the uniform uncomfortable to wear but I somehow enjoyed it. Am I a freak? ;-)

I hope that with my new uniform rules I will now be able to "force myself" into wearing it often/always. Stay tuned.

- Cornelia

P.S.: I'd like to greet Mike/Michaela who stumbled upon my blog and who shares the same interest in uniforms and school discipline. Hello Michaela! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Do you know that Miss Genteel is really a man called Charlie?

    There are a lot of people on Written Punishment who aren't who they say they are!

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/missstrictlygenteelwrit.jpg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cornelia
    I love the way you said:-
    "This is the most comfy clothing ever! I don't know why so many girls detest their gymslip. It feels so wonderfully girly."
    I couldn't agree more. As you know I have several uniforms exactly the same as yours and the feel of the gymslip around your legs when sitting or swishing while walking is wonderful. And the girls blouse and tie somehow make it smart and formal.
    As you know, I spend a large amount of my free time at home in my own uniform.
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Please don't post anonymously. I'd like to know who's reading me blog, so it would be nice if you would at least select "Name/URL" and put in your name. Thank you.