Wednesday 13 June 2012

Day 251 - Punishment lines ... again.

Dear readers,

again it became silent around here - and again I didn't wear my uniform regularly. (Real Life sucks!) Anyway, I found a wonderful Yahoo! Group called "Written Punishments". Basically you can ask for certain punishments (lines, essays, ...) or enroll in a so-called "class" where you can get tasks at random. One of the teachers gave me the following punishment for not wearing my uniform regularly:
You should indeed wear your school uniform regularly, and for not doing that you will write the following line: A school uniform is an essential piece of clothing for every schoolgirl, and I must wear it at all times. 140 times dear. You will number each line, write your name and date on top of every page, and also the following title: My punishment lines for not wearing my school uniform, page One. (etc.)
Now, 140 lines may sound not much, especially compared to the 500 lines that I did a couple of months ago. But this sentence was a lot longer! And, by the rules, I had to reject every page where I made a mistake. So I had to be extra cautious not to make any mistakes - that really adds to the punishment because you can never ease up. (It also didn't help that I wore my complete uniform and it got quite hot under the blazer). Fortunately I only made one mistake and didn't have to rewrite much. Here are the scanned papers, including the one rejected page:









I think about joining the class. Maybe it helps me to mentally stay in schoolgirl mode. :) Cornelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post anonymously. I'd like to know who's reading me blog, so it would be nice if you would at least select "Name/URL" and put in your name. Thank you.