Saturday 4 May 2013

Just a quick update

Dear readers,

again I made some improvements to the blog. You will now find a bunch of labels on the right side of the page. That should make navigation easier especially if you're only interested in some of the topics of this blog. Let me know if you have any other ideas, or if everything gets too overloaded.

I won't be able to conduct any schoolgirl activity in the next 2 weeks, but after that I finally should be able to provide some actual content here again. :-)

-Cornelia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cornelia, i found your blog interesting and was very interested to read about the fact you like wearing schoolgirl uniform. I am male, aged 23 but when dressed, my name is Emma. I have always really enjoyed dressing as a schoolgirl - in fact it is my favourite fantasy role. Be great to hear from you,

    hugs, Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma.
    If you're on FetLife, you can drop me a message there (my nickname there is "ThoCor").
    Otherwise just leave an e-mail address or something. :-)

    -Cornelia

    ReplyDelete

Please don't post anonymously. I'd like to know who's reading me blog, so it would be nice if you would at least select "Name/URL" and put in your name. Thank you.